Rabu, 17 Desember 2014

FRIENDSHIP

From my past experiences, I assume that friendships are fragile.. why fragile? because without effort and certain determination to keep it complete, it would definitely be incomplete.There are soo many aspects to be accommodate in friendships. And before you need those accommodations, you certainly need a measurement on how your relation with your friends can be called as a "TRUE FRIENDSHIP". Based on all what I know, you've reached an ultimate level of being friends when you can easily or constantly to a person, telling your secrets that not every person deserves to know them. And another signal of being a true friends is, you'd feel like you lose something when they're not there with you. You'll always looking for opportunities to actually be with them. Friendships fragility has been coloring my life ever since I know what friendship truly means. Friends sometimes come and go without I even had chance to blink. Friends sometimes last, sometimes don't. I learn from it. Past experiences of friendship really brings me betterment towards my future, hopefully. I do cherish the existence of my BFF. While at the same time, I have to be smart enough, not to be selfish and actually I feel like I've tried my best to keep them beside me always. Hopefully, all my friendship will really impact me good and won't last as short as making popcorn with microwave..
"We were there for each other, at our loneliest times. I want to be there for you until the day I die. I thought we could be together. I loved you more than anything"

1 komentar: